TERMS & CONDITIONS
James Thomas training (JTT), Personal Training and to use the equipment owned and/or under the control of JTT, in addition to the payment of any fee or charge, I (client) do hereby waive, release and forever discharge JTT from any and all responsibility or liability for injuries or damages resulting from my participation in any activities, use of equipment or facilities in the above mentioned activities.
I (Client) understand and I am aware that strength, power, flexibility and cardio vascular exercise, including the use of equipment, either indoors or outdoors, can be potentially hazardous activities. I also understand that exercise and fitness activities can cause pain, soreness and discomfort, involve a risk of injury and even death, and that I am voluntarily participating in these activities and using equipment and facilities with the knowledge of the dangers involved. I hereby agree to expressly assume and accept all and any risks of injury or death.
I am aware that I have the right to request advice from my JTT trainer at any time, in relation to the activities and exercise being undertaken with particular regard to any contraindications that I may have. If I choose not to take advice, or to disregard any advice so given, I do so voluntarily and accept liability for all resulting injuries or damage.
I do hereby declare myself to be physically sound and suffering from no condition, impairment, disease or infirmity or other illness (other than those declared on the attached medical questionnaire for which I have sought and received medical consent) that would prevent my participation or use of equipment or facilities except as herein stated.
In addition, (Company and trainer) cannot accept responsibility for damage to client property as a direct result of exercise and fitness activities, use of equipment relating to the provision of any training or therapy and for valuables left in instructor’s vehicles, or any other location.
All client information is strictly private and confidential. If JTT personal trainers requires further medical information from your GP, then your trainer will kindly request that you provide these details. It is understood between client and trainer that both will commit to the programme and give 100% effort.
If training is undertaken outside your home, your trainer kindly requests that you arrive 5 minutes prior to the training session so that a full session can be achieved on each visit.
• I will provide the coaching supervision advice and support that the client may need to help them achieve their goals.
• I will provide all necessary equipment and will organize appropriate venues for all training sessions.
• All client information will be kept strictly private and confidential. If I require further medical information from a practitioner, the client must provide such details.
• It is understood between client and trainer that both will commit to the session and give 100% effort.
• The client is required to wear appropriate clothing and footwear. Clothes should be loose fitting and non – restrictive. Footwear should be comfortable and provide adequate support.
PERSONAL TRAINING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• All clients must inform their trainer of any known injuries or health conditions at or before the initial consultation and before any exercise commences.
• 24 hours notice of cancellation is required for all appointments. Notice of less than 24 hours will incur full payment of the session fee.
• If your trainer is Cancels a session, additional time (1 week) will be added to the block booking expire time.
• If you are late for a session the session will not be extended and will end at the appointed time.
• If your trainer is late for a session, additional time will be added to the session or to subsequent sessions.
FEE CHARGING POLICY
• Payment for single sessions must be made at the time of booking by cash or bank transfer.
• Block bookings must be paid for in advance BUT sessions do not have to be booked in advance AND need to be completed in 3 months from the first session.
• All monies paid are non-refundable.